KeyPay's Live View report
Another day, a new report! Disclaimer: this report is somewhat different to our current suite of reports. It cannot be exported to PDF or excel, it does not contain any payroll data and there are images involved. Intrigued much??
This new report, Live View, is being released in conjunction with another recent new feature - using WorkZone to clock in and out. Why? Because they work in beautiful harmony together, amongst other reasons!
What is Live View?
In general, Live View displays real time clocking activities generated via Clock Me In (CMI) and WorkZone. Specifically, users viewing the report will see the following live data:
- Status of employee's clocking activity, ie are they clocked in, on a break, back from break or clocked out;
- Actual time of all clocking activities;
- Map location of all clocking activities;
- Work location selected by employee when clocking in;
- Work Type selected (if any) by employee when clocking in;
- Photo taken by employee (if this setting is enabled) for all clocking activities.
Example of Live View:
What are the benefits of Live View?
Live View can be accessed from any device - anywhere and at any time. The fact that data is displayed in real time also provides the following advantages:
- Easily identify staff who have forgotten to clock off - the manager can then clock off for the employee through CMI;
- Streamlined snapshot view of all employee movements, regardless of which location they are working at;
- Pinpoint the exact location of all employee clockings - predominantly useful when dealing with remote multi-site workers;
- Highlight employees clocking in later or earlier than their rostered shift;
- Confirmation the clocking activities are undertaken by the employee through the use of photo capture. The ability to switch camera view also allows employees to capture other specific images, as required.
Who can access Live View?
Live View has automatically been switched on for full access users and is listed under the "Time & Attendance" section within the Reports module.
Restricted users (ie Managers) can also access Live View once they have been granted permission to this report.