KeyPay provides partners with Level 2 platform support. It is your responsibility to provide Level 1 platform support to your customers. Customers should be made aware that you, the partner, are their sole point of contact for payroll support and related inquiries. KeyPay does not accept support requests from customers of partners, or non-Payroll Champions within your team.
When and how to log a Level 2 support ticket:
- If the solution is not available in the knowledge base or support resources and;
- The request cannot be solved using payroll expertise
- For bug fixes
- Only to be submitted by a nominated Payroll Champion
- Please do not forward emails from other team members or customers to KeyPay Support
- Please do not cc other members of staff into support requests either
*All support requests should be initiated via email using the following emails only:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (AU)
- email@example.com (NZ)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (UK)
- email@example.com (SG)
Please also include the following criteria to enable our support team to help you:
- The company name and ABN or business number: (as displayed in KeyPay)
- Support request details: (please provide a detailed description of the support request)
- Steps that have been taken by you the partner: (detail any actions that you or the client have taken to resolve the ticket)
- Urgency: (detail urgency - please do not classify all requests as urgent)
- Affected employee: (affected employee's email address, if multiple, please provide an example employee where applicable)
- Affected Pay Run: (the affected pay run, if multiple, please give details on period end dates where applicable)
Are these resources useful?
Share your thoughts or tell us what
you want here.