Payroll Support Specialist - AU
KeyPay is a cloud based workforce management and payroll platform used by over 160,000 businesses and we’re growing rapidly - in the last three years we have expanded outside of the Australian market and released our product for the UK, New Zealand and Singapore markets. We are currently working on another region and will be launching that later this year. With plenty of further international expansion planned, there will definitely be no rest in that space! In addition to supporting these new regions, we are also constantly releasing new features and enhancements to the product.
Moral of the story here is that we are not slowing down and therefore need a talented, passionate, outside of the box thinker to join our AU Support team.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Respond to, follow up, and manage KeyPay support queries via online support tool (Zendesk)
- Run online training webinars or produce short videos as part of SME role
- Possibly provide additional training and assistance for existing clients as part of your customer service (only if/where requested)
- Update online support documentation or discuss improvements required with appropriate staff
- Consider and suggest ways to develop help guides for complex KeyPay processes
- Work with developers to identify bugs, issues and provide technical feedback on issues within KeyPay as part of your customer service if/where required
- Verify bug fixes / enhancements in the product before replying to a customer that it’s been released
Skills & Experience
- Experience with using KeyPay payroll is required (as is payroll background/general knowledge) - please include the name of the payroll account you’ve been processing payroll in
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar customer-facing role
- Some accounting knowledge would be a benefit
- Experience with using Zendesk would be a benefit
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive and display sound logic when troubleshooting
- Self-motivated and positive. Able to handle pressure with a can do attitude
- Comfortable learning and using a wide range of web based apps
- Able to work remotely and unsupervised
- Be able to self direct both learning and task management
- Willing to occasionally travel to attend training and/or work with other supporters
Our team comprises stellar people with a mixture of skills and knowledge. We have HR & payroll professionals and customer service experts. Despite our ever increasing growth and regional expansion, our team is relatively small. Our goal is to always find ways to work smarter rather than hire for the sake of hiring. The team has an amazing work ethic and always assists their colleagues where needed. We also have the privilege of working closely with most of the other teams in the business - support, sales, marketing and the engineers.
The nature and culture of the team basically reflects that of the whole company. We don’t just talk about the cloud: we live and breathe it in everything we do. The company has employees based in the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand and Europe.
We use the latest technology to get stuff done and communicate with each other, such as Slack, Trello and Google suite. We take our work seriously, but seldom ourselves. Flexible work patterns and remote working means that parents are able to take their kids to and from school, fitness fanatics can take time out to go to the gym, or just generally run chores during the day outside of rush hour.
Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org